REAL Controls provides project management services for our clients who need assistance with managing capital improvement projects. We apply the appropriate management approach depending on the size and scope of the project. Our largest task to date was to manage the design and construction of a $9-million facility which included office, laboratory and manufacturing spaces. We’ve managed several other multi-million dollar construction projects along with many smaller projects.
Our services include:
- Managing all aspects of the design and construction phases of the projects.
- Defining specifications and scopes-of-work.
- Developing budgets and schedules.
- Building project teams and coordinating their activities.
- Coordinating the startup and commissioning of equipment.
- Compiling project documentation.
- Training on new systems and equipment.
- Facility construction.
- Equipment and process installation.