REAL Controls provides Computer Aided Design and Drafting (CADD) services for our clients. We use industry standard software applications including Autocad for two-dimensional drawings and Autodesk Inventor for three-dimensional models. All of our electrical and mechanical drawings are produced with these packages. Upon completing a project we provide all of the design documents to our clients.
Our CADD capabilities include:
- Developing drawings for existing systems that aren’t currently documented.
- Developing drawings for all of our new designs.
- Electrical wiring diagrams
- Electrical one-line drawings
- Piping and Instrumentation Drawings (P&ID)
- Electrical panel layouts
- Three-dimensional models for new and existing equipment
- Mechanical design drawings including fabrication and assembly drawings and Bill of Material.